2016 Championship Points
Racing & Scoring Info:
- Kinsmen uses the heads up scoring method. How you finish in the heat race will determine starting order for the next heat/main. The results for the main event will determine the overall results for the day. A driver must take a competition green flag lap to receive points (qualifying, heat or main).
- X drivers (drivers that have participated in fewer than 3 races) will start all heats and main at the back of the grid. Must complete a full race day without incident.
- A driver receiving a black flag for a driving infraction during any heat race will receive no points for that heat.
- Any driver who receives a black flag and continues to race lap after lap will be considered ignoring the black flag and thus will be disqualified for the day and receive no points.
- One throw away is allowed, thus the race with the worst results will be automatically dropped in the final standings. Any DQ cannot be used as a throw away and will result in zero (0) points.
- To receive year end awards a driver must compete in a minimum of seven (7) club races in any ONE class. In addition, there must be a minimum of three entries in each of the required races to receive a championship jacket. A driver must be a club member to receive club points. Points are awarded from date of membership.
- Any class with more than 24 entrants, will be determined by the race director how to be run.
- Racers are responsible for the return of transponders. Drivers with a lost or damaged transponder will incur a replacement cost fee of $$$.