Download 2013 Kinsmen Championship Points here
Racing & Scoring Info:
- Kinsmen uses the heads up scoring method. How you finish in the heat race will determine starting order for the next heat/main. The results for the main event will determine the overall results for the day. A driver must take a competition green flag lap to receive points (qualifying, heat or main).
- X drivers (drivers that have participated in fewer than 3 races) will start all heats and main at the back of the grid. Must complete a full race day without incident.
- A driver receiving a black flag for a driving infraction during any heat race will receive no points for that heat.
- Any driver who receives a black flag and continues to race lap after lap will be considered ignoring the black flag and thus will be disqualified for the day and receive no points.
- One throw away is allowed, thus the race with the worst results will be automatically dropped in the final standings. In 2012, in addition, one crossover race (Atwater, Davis or Prairie City) can be used as a throw away.....for a total of two. Any DQ cannot be used as a throw away and will result in zero (0) points.
- To receive year end awards a driver must compete in a minimum of seven (7) club races and 2 crossovers (from Atwater, Davis or Prairie City) in any ONE class. In addition, there must be a minimum of three entries in each of the required races to receive a championship jacket. A driver must be a club member to receive club points. Points are awarded from date of membership.
- Any class with more than 24 entrants, will be determined by the race director how to be run.
- Racers are responsible for the return of transponders. Drivers with a lost or damaged transponder will incur a replacement cost fee of $$$.